Morada Pure was established in 2014 in beautiful Islamorada Florida Keys. We have expertly curated our favorite beauty and skin care product recommendations that we love to share with you.
Tiffany now lives in Amelia Island Florida. She has a background in Animal Medicine, working as a Vet Tech and volunteering at The Humane Society for several years. She has a deep love and passion for the well being of animals and to this day continues volunteer work currently with horses. That passion is what lead Tiffany to natural beauty and skincare products. Growing up vegetarian and now plant based, her focus has always been on clean and healthy living. She decided to make the shift toward a formal education in skincare and spent a year in an advance skincare college.
After several years of owning a brick and mortar store front, Tiffany began looking for more advanced beauty products and treatments. She has worked the past two years at Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery as the Amelia Island Office Patient Concierge. Tiffany has extensive knowledge in skincare and skincare products. Below is some of her background and education.
- Purdue University
- Honors Beauty College Diploma in Aesthetics
- International Therapy Examination Council Diploma in Aesthetics
- Xtreme Lash Eyelash Extension Specialist Level 1 & 2
- Make Up For Ever Professional Training
- Waxing Specialist
- Skin Biology & Chemical Peel
- Microcurrent Certified Specialist
- Microdermabrasion & Light Therapy Certified
- Certified ZO Skin Health Product Specialist & Expert