Holiday Greetings from Morada Pure
December has officially arrived and we couldn’t be happier. We say bring on the garland, the twinkle lights, family gatherings, and the giving spirit! Right around the corner and coming fast is Holiday Shop Hop, Third Thursday Artwalk, and the big one: Christmas! Morada Pure has come prepared to keep you from wishing you were the Grinch this season with the introduction of a new Men’s Brand: Brickell Men’s Products, as well as new products from Ursa Major, Hurraw, and RICA Bath & Body! Don’t forget to check out the upcoming December Giveaway. Full details on all these happenings are below.
We are so excited to introduce Brickell. All of their products are at least 98% natural and 60% organic, so they fit in perfectly with Morada Pure’s clean philosophy. Brickell products are formulated specifically for men’s thicker, more porous skin, and have a lightweight application that is meant to be undetectable. From the Revitalizing Anti-Aging Cream: which reduces redness, and not only is an anti-inflammatory but also is loaded with nature’s most powerful anti-aging ingredients, to the Instant Relief Aftershave: which has strong calming and antiseptic properties to fight in-grown hairs, razor burn, and bumps, you will be sure to find a product that you or a loved one will enjoy.
Along with the new men’s line, we have new products from coming from RICA, Ursa Major and also new scents of Hurraw! Lip Balm including fruity fresh Papaya Pineapple scent and Chai Spice scent that includes vanilla, black pepper, cinnamon, anise, and clove.
Don’t Forget the Basics!
Now that the Holiday season is in full swing, in the middle of the craziness of gift buying, house decorating, and winter living, it’s so easy to push taking care of our self and our skin to the back of our priorities. Below is Morada Pure’s own “Nice List” that consists of 5 easy tips our founder personally believes is connected to having great skin. Remember these 5 pinpoints will help keep your skin happy and healthy until you have time for your favorite mask or facial:
- Be sure to drink plenty of water. If your body is hydrated, so is your skin!
- Protect your skin with sunscreen. Even with the weather cooling down, it’s important to keep your skin protected from sun damage. Moisturizing sunscreen can help skin from drying out during outdoor activities this cool season as well.
- Although it’s hard during the holidays, a healthy diet makes all the difference. Our last blog has a wonderful section on mindful eating for better skin.
- Exfoliating is important for removing dead skin cells to reveal softer, smoother skin so that you can show off your best skin possible. Exfoliation also helps better absorption of all those wonderful ingredients your applying to your skin.
- Zzz…I’m talking about sleep! Not getting enough sleep each night can accelerate the aging process and can worsen existing skin conditions such as breakouts and sensitivity.
This Tuesday, December the 6th, is the Second Annual Holiday Shop Hop. Hours are 6:30-8:30. Be sure to come out and enjoy local food, shops, and life! Thursday, December 15th, is the monthly Third Thursday Artwalk 6:00 to 9:00 and you won’t want to miss it so be sure to mark your calendars!
Morada Pure will be closing early on Christmas Eve. We will be open 10:00am to 2:00pm so feel free to stop in for any last minute gifts and stocking stuffers! We will be closed Christmas Day, but regular store hours will resume the next day, Monday December 26th.
It’s that time again! In this month’s giveaway, one winner will receive one Josh Rosebrook Lift Spray and one Briogeo Green Tea Shampoo (all pictured above). The winner will be announced 48 hours after the giveaway ends. Winner must be located in the USA. To enter to win follow the instructions below:
- Follow @moradapure on Instagram
- Like our December Giveaway photo on Instagram (photo above)
- Optional for additional entry: Tag at least one of your friends on our December Giveaway photo. Each tag equals 1 additional entry per tag.
- Optional for additional entry: Leave us a comment on our December at Morada Pure blog about what you love about our blog or our store (FYI: comments pending approval and don’t appear immediately).
Gratitude is a rewarding practice! We hope all reading this find plenty in your lives to be thankful for. We are absolutely grateful for our readers, fans and customers. Thank you for visiting and sharing!
XO Morada Pure