Holiday Gift Ideas
Welcome to our Holiday Gift Ideas Guide! Just in time for the holiday season might we add. Cosmopolitan Magazine really got us thrilled this December Issue when we opened it up to see our BELOVED bkr bottles! Which got us thinking, it's time to pull together a Holiday Gift Ideas Guide for all our fans and newcomers. Lets do this!
- Glass Water Bottle by bkr $30.00. These stunning glass water bottles are a fun grown up version of a plastic water bottle. Why? Because who carries plastic water bottles these days? Time to put those plastic water bottles back on the shelf and help eliminate the billions of pounds of plastic water bottle waste. As bkr says "beauty will save the world." Lets make it happen while staying hydrated!
- Soap Bar in Saltwater $10.00 and Soap Tray $4.50 by Saipua. A great gift for men and women with a light all natural scent of rosemary and patchouli. Saipua's best selling soap and we can see, feel, and smell why!
- Lip Balm by Stewart & Claire $6.00. We especially love the lip balm in "Winter." This lip balm is a perfect stocking stuffer for both men and women. All natural plus it has a grown up feel, no bubble gum synthetic flavored lip balms here. Keeping lips mistletoe kiss worthy!
- Beauty Balm by One Love Organics $68.00. This Beauty Balm is the Swiss army knife of natural beauty and skincare products. Every girl needs to have this in her beauty and skincare arsenal. Plus the smell takes you back to the days of eating orange creamsicles on a warm summer day, minus the sugar oh and the calories. Say goodbye to winter static flyaway hair and other dry weather woos.
- Handcrafted Natural Scents by Lurk $55.00. Men listen up! Every woman who comes in our store loves these scents. Plus this gift is a win win for both you and her. Women love to wear a scent her man enjoys, not to mention she will think of you every time she wears it.
- Serum by Laurel Whole Plant Organics $80.00. The antioxidant serum is great for all skin types and especially during the winter months. There isn't a person out there who couldn't benefit from a serum. Add it with a Laurel cleanser and moisturizer for a gift set or go all out and just add the entire line and you will make someone's Christmas wish come true. Okay maybe this is my Christmas wish but still, it delightful and most importantly highly effective.
- Body Moisturizer by Soapwalla $28.00. Another needed item in the winter as well as perfect for the Vegan in your life. Not only is this moisturizer Vegan but the scent has nothing granola about it. Taking Vegan products to another level. Hey we can be just as granola as the next granola-ian! Yeah we just made that word up.
- Hand Soap by Morada Pure $16.00. Our soap makes the perfect gift for a coworker, friend, and/or family member. A non-drying naturally antibacterial soap that feels as good as it smells. This Castile (plant based extra virgin olive oil) soap was formulated for us and then scented by us! A gift that continues to give to you and the planet with refills only $8.00, which in turn helps eliminate one time use plastic container waste. New scents every month!
- Bicycle by Priority Bicycles $399. The perfect gift for those New Years Eve resolutions, the fitness enthusiast, and the bicycle fanatic in your life! We think there is no better way to cruise the planet no matter how far you plan to travel! Now you can do it in style with a lightweight virtually maintenance free bicycle.
We hope you enjoyed our holiday gift ideas for both him and her. Stay in touch with Morada Pure as we have lots of things in store for the Holiday Season. Including a RAFFLE to WIN a Priority Bicycle, new products arriving weekly, and the launch of gift cards that can be used in store and online.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Our GRAND OPENING & Ribbon Cutting Ceremony will be held on December 18, 2014, the same day of the 3rd Thursday Art Walk in the Morada Way Arts & Cultural District. You won't want to miss it!
Receive a deluxe sample size Soapwalla Eucalyptus Soap with purchase of $75 or more this week only!